Despite accounting for less than 0.3% of the world’s population, Australia:
- Has had 12 Nobel laureates
- Produces more than 3% of the world’s academic literature
- Is ranked 9th in the world in higher education
- Is responsible for world changing innovations, such as WiFi, the cervical cancer vaccine, and the black box flight recorder.
The sad reality, however, is that these and many other world leading inventions were commercialised overseas. According to the global innovation index Australia ranks 81st in the world on innovation efficiency – a measure of our ability to translate innovation inputs into outputs.
Rocking Horse provides access to your R&D Tax Refund now so you can:
- Expedite further R&D activities;
- Bring forward commercialisation plans;
- Support further growth;
- Satisfy ongoing cash flow needs; and/or
- Delay or avoid expensive equity injections.