If Australia is to be a sustainable, innovation-led economy, three interrelated pillars need to be aligned:
- Innovation Culture
Each session will be presented by leaders in their field and outline the issues, examples and opportunities relevant to each pillar.
When: Friday, 12th August | 7.30am – 10.00am
Where: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
Cost: $99 pp (includes breakfast and barista made coffee).
Schedule: Click here to see the schedule and speaker times for the day.
What to expect
- learn from practical industry leaders about the immediate challenges facing Australia;
- take part in an interactive conversation with those leaders;
- be given the opportunity to develop solutions to these challenges over breakfast and barista made coffee;
- be given the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals;
- be part of formulating ideas that will form the basis of our paper to be submitted to Government.